Friday, April 14, 2017

Lawn Fanatics Challenge #2


Hello Readers!

Today I'm showing you a simple interactive card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #2. By the way I have to apologize for not mentioning this on my last post.
This card features the Easter Theme/Spring hope you like it.😊

As you can see it is a very simple slider card, but it was fun and challenging making it. This time I used several stamp and die sets from Lawn Fawn: Happy Easter, Spring Showers, Little Town Border, On The Mend, Grass border, and Slide Over.
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine, Tim Holt Distress ink for the sky to make the blue card stock more blue, Copic, Chameleon, and Bic's markers to color the images.
Flocking powder for the tail, clear embosing powder, wink of stella, foam tape, liquid glue, diamond glaze. Card stock from Georgia Pacific, Darice, Staples, and Glitter paper from Doodle Bug.

I have a lot of mix products in this project, specially some of the card stock. I found them stocked away in a bin that I hardly look at it. LOL!!

Well, hope you like it and don't forget to visit Lawn Fawnatics Blog.
Hugs :)

1 comment:

  1. awww i bet that bunny looks super cute hopping/sliding across your card :) super cute card! thank you so much for joining us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete