Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Hello readers:
Today I want to share with you this fun card, that was inspired by a "I would like to visit this place one day" moment. I keep telling my daughter we have to take a trip to a nice, relaxing place like Arizona or Utah... I heard they have the most incredible Spas with a great view. So in the heat of the moment I created this fun birthday card. Hope you like it.

I used stamps and coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn: cactus "stuck on you", turtle "year two", cake "year three" and stone "critters on the savanna", faces from "love you a latte". Mountains from Pretty Pink Posh, Happy birthday from Simon Says. I color the images with Copic markers for cake, turtle and stone. For background I used Distress Inks.

Well, hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this card is just so adorable! I love all the fun Southwest style you gave it! Hopefully you'll make it to a spa with a view soon! Thank you for joining us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete