Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hello Friends! Welcome back!
It is nice to come back from a long absent. Unfortunately life events were in the middle that stop me from keep this blog running.
Enough of complaints and get with the program. For the last year I went back to visit my mom and and my son, and Yes! I have pictures to share. Also I have being making a lot of cards for my co-workers I will also share those. Some are my original designs and other were inspired (but with a twist) by other card makers.
Well this is The Basilic Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe, very important for every Catholic Mexican and all Latin American. My daughter and I were just in the mid of the yearly celebration of the Apparition of the Lady of Guadalupe to Juan Diego. People all over Mexico and Latin America come to celebrate, with dances and songs as people dressed as Aztecs, also the offered flowers and songs.
  I will share more picture later. But now i will share some of the cards.
This is my version of the pop up card, those bats are just adorable! Gray and black card stock from Recollections, white card stock for the bats is from Georgia Pacific 110lb, clear embosing powder, distress ink in orange, Memento black ink, acetate strips for the bats, the stamps I'm sorry to say I don't remember because I got rid of the package sorry:(.

Unfortunately this is not a very good shot of the card, this is a christening card made for one of my co-workers. Pink card stock from Recollections, Momenta paper pack, glitter card stock from DCWV, stamps and ink from Stampin up, Cross die cut from Taylored Expressions.
Well hope you like them.
Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment