Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hi:
Hope you are having a wonderful time getting your Christmas shopping done and enjoying the beautiful decorations in the city and around your neighbors.
Here I'm going to show you 2 adorable cards. The only problem is that the pictures doesn't show the cuteness of it, I know I'm a bad photographer I need to get a new camera and take some photography classes but I hope you enjoy them.
In this card I used for the card base 110 lb white card stoke and also for the focal point. Pattern paper is from DCWV Christmas stack 2013. Red letters glitter paper from Duddle Bug, Copic colors. Stamps and die cuts from Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies, Claire's ABC, Cole's ABC, Stiched journaling card. (love strawberry milk)
This one uses the same papers, stamps and dies I love that this one shows the cookie bitten by Santa.

Thanks for visiting. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment